CII is organizing Brand Summit 2010, a two day international conference on Brand Building on Feb 19-20.. The theme for the conference is
"Marketing disruption: How will brands woo consumers in the age of discontinuity?’"
My boss is attending it and he is not taking me. And I am all sore because some of the delegates are my role models.
The Summit will have plenary sessions on :
- Disruption by the new age customer
- Rise of new media
- Disruption by technological advances
- End of television and advertising as we know them
- Co-creation of products, commercial content and enhanced consumer experience,
- Engaging with consumer through Celebrities and Enhancing shareholders value.
Some Key Speakers
* Adi Godrej, Chairman, Godrej Group (Will deliver the Keynote Address)
* Peter Shankman, Founder & CEO, The Geek Factory, Inc. USA
* Jonathan Howlett, Director Airtime Sales, BBC World, UK
* Saul J Berman, Partner, Global and Americas Business Strategy Leader, IBM Business Consulting Services
* Punita Lal, Executive Director (Marketing), PepsiCo India
* Rohit Bhargava, SVP Strategy & Marketing, Ogilvy 360 Digital Influence, USA